Nintendo has released a new software update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.3.1.
This has addressed multiple issues that have been identified in the game, such as not being able to use a zen bridge correctly or where wet suits would not become available to buy at Nook’s Cranny.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update Version 1.3.1 Patch Notes
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.3.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Addressed issue where players could not properly use a zen bridge or red zen bridge placed on top of a cliff (third tier).
- Addressed issue where a wet suit would not be available for sale within Nook’s Cranny.
- Addressed issue where hermit crabs would appear in places other than the beach.
- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.