Nintendo has released a new software update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that now sees the game on version 1.11.1.
This has addressed some gameplay issues that had been identified from the recent update version 1.11.0, such as with the DIY Recipes app, the Photopia item catalog and seasonal clouds.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.11.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- The following issues occurring in Ver. 1.11.0 have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the DIY Recipes app where sorting by order obtained would not display recipes in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where color variations of certain items would not appear in the Photopia item catalog.
- Fixed an issue where the closing time music in Nook’s Cranny would not play as intended.
- Fixed an issue where certain seasonal clouds would not appear as intended.