Nintendo has released a new software update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that now sees the game on version 1.10.0.
This has updated the May Day, International Museum Day and Wedding Season seasonal events, introduced new limited-time seasonal items that you can buy from Nook Shopping and addressed some gameplay issues that had been identified.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.10.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- The May Day, International Museum Day, and “wedding season” seasonal events have been updated.
- It’s now possible to wake up from a dream by using the – Button.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue where the player could build a fence on the pier when standing on top of a custom design placed on the ground.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the gameplay experience.