In Amnesia: Memories, you can expect to be taken “on a romantic adventure to find the truth behind your memory loss, with five romantic paths that branch off into 20+ endings.”
After waking up as the mysterious Heroine with no memory of who you are, a friendly spirit called Orion appears to help you regain your memories, explore your world and remember those that were closest to you.
The publisher has outlined the key features of Amnesia: Memories below:
- Paths of Love – Select one of five guys as your love interest, each with multiple branching story paths. Each choice creates a distinct world where characters assume different roles, allowing for 20+ endings!
- Show Your Affection – Parameters affect your relationship with your future love. Keep track of your relationship here and make sure you’re not headed to a bad ending!
- Love of the Game – Play mini-games like Rock, Paper, Scissors and Air Hockey against other characters.
- Love is Worth A Thousand Words – Unlock voiced images in the Gallery. Touching certain areas of the image will play dialogue of feelings that couldn’t be previously expressed.
The companion compilation Amnesia: Later x Crowd, brings two games that were previously Japan-exclusive to western audiences for the first time. These introduce more story scenarios, new mini-games and the chance to deepen your relationship with the main characters and sub-characters of Amnesia: Memories.
The publisher has outlined the key features of Amnesia: Later x Crowd below:
- Amnesia: Later – Beginning with the enchanting storyline in NEW WORLD, you can unlock four different story scenarios, ranging from a study of the many sides of Waka in WAKA’S WORLD to AFTER STORY, which takes place after the events of Amnesia: Memories. Depending on the routes unlocked in AFTER STORY, you may even hear wedding bells…
- Amnesia: Crowd – Enjoy even more story scenarios, like the thrilling what-if story of SUSPENSE, where you must interact with your environment to escape danger in each route. Plus, play a variety of café mini-games in WORKING or card games in TRUMP, earning Orion Points to unlock events.
Amnesia: Memories and Amnesia: Later x Crowd will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Fall 2022.