This high-fantasy RPG is set in a dark world that takes inspiration from the darkest period of The Middle Ages.
It promises to deliver a story “about fierce warriors, war and epic encounters,” matched with skill-based gameplay, a unique real-time combat system, and “a twist on familiar mechanics and old school titles.”
Beyond your first playthrough, you can expect to unlock new game modes that present “even more options for exploring the kingdoms” and customising your characters.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system;
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills;
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests;
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history. Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough;
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey.
Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2022.