The standard physical edition ($34.99) includes the below:
- The delectable Physical Case & Game
- A mouthwatering Sticker Sheet
- An easy-to-follow Double-Sided Recipe Poster
- An ear candy-worthy Soundtrack Download Card
Whereas the Collector’s Edition ($79.99) contains all of the above along with:
- The savory Collector’s Edition Box
- A perfectly cooked Acrylic Standee
- Linked 3-Character Acrylic Charm for all your garnish needs
- A plating-enhancing Glow-in-the-dark Vinyl Sticker
- Metal Foil Simmer Poster That Silently Judges Your Dishes
- A shopping list-ready Notepad
In this side-scrolling action RPG, you have been revived in a massive underground complete and must learn how to escape the facility. With help from the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, you will be challenged to stay safe, keep well-fed and discover a way to get out.
You will need to hunt down creatures for the ingredients that you need to cook up a storm, with the combination of the dishes that you eat granting you special abilities that will impact your play style.
The monster, animal and plant parts that you can’t eat can be used to craft deadly weapons, which themselves can be paired with your favourite dishes “to create the most overpowered combat combo.”
Dungeon Munchies is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.