Choosing from three unique characters, this “action-packed” roguelite shooter comes stacked with hundred of items, unique quests, monstrous bosses and hordes of enemies for you to eliminate.
The year is 2120. An alien race known as the Murkors has used its unrivalled power to invade every corner of Earth. The resistance holds out to prevent humanity’s extinction, and it is up to you, as a defender of the planet, to level up, travel through time and take on the Murkor hordes at key strategic battle points before the sun sets.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Get Ready to save the World, Defender: Pick your hero from three unique play styles. Take the role of sharp-shooter April, the machine-gun-wielding cyborg Rido, or the Murkor experiment gone wrong, Huhe!
- Five Gigantic Levels, Five Colossal Bosses: Explore and conquer five huge levels as you clash head-on with the Murkor hordes and their massive evil leaders!
- No Run is Ever the Same: 12 in-game missions are randomly generated every time you start a new run
- Experiment With Thousands of Item Combinations: Search chests and complete missions to grab, as many items as you can stack. They can work in weird and wonderful ways. Experiment with different combinations and discover what works for you!
- Collect In-Game Currency and Power Up: Pick up ‘Mucus’ on every run, bank it and spend it on stat upgrades, new weapons, and items to become stronger than ever before.
- Complete Challenges for More Weapons and Powers to Unlock: Task yourself with targeting a whole list of challenges to unlock all-new weapons, items and game settings!
Die After Sunset will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide “later this year.”