ATLUS has revealed that 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will come packed with exclusive bonus content on Nintendo Switch.
RPG Site reports that this content will include 26 new armaments. That’s two more for each of the game’s 13 characters which will expand the attack methods that they will come to rely on when piloting their mechs in battle phases.
The new armaments and the respective characters that they are for is as below:
- Juro Kurabe: Arm Piercing Cannon and High Output Plasma Arc Melt Cutter
- Megumi Yakushiji: High Pulse Laser and Piercing Multi-Lock Missile
- Ei Sekigahara: Hurricane Rush and Launching All Anti-Ground Missiles
- Iori Fuyusaka: Spread Rapid Rocket Cannon and Plasma Smasher
- Keitaro Miura: E.M.P. Long-Range Missile and Wide-Range Explosion
- Natsuno Minami: High-Precision Machine Cannon and Wide Railgun
- Shu Amiguchi: Point Lock Missile and Enhanced Generator
- Yuki Takamiya: Quad-Leg Spike and Active Cooler
- Takatoshi Hijiyama: Anti-Air Demolish Blade and Enhanced Actuator
- Tomi Kisaragi: Super Long-Range Missile and High-Performance Charger
- Nenji Ogata: High-Performance Charger and Wide-Range Suppression Rockets
- Ryoko Shinonome: Hacking Missile and Anti-Ground Random Shoot
- Renya Gouto: E.M.P. Spike and Teleport Field
From developer Vanillaware, this critically-acclaimed sci-fi mystery epic was a Game of the Year contender for many websites – with the original PlayStation 4 version sitting with a Metascore of 85 on Metacritic.
With thirteen intertwining stories, you will have the chance to uncover the truth in a 2D side-scrolling adventure before battling the kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Before engaging in combat, you will be able to customise your Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry with which you will fight to defend humanity.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will release for Nintendo Switch across Europe and North America on 12th April 2022, and in Japan on 14th April 2022.