From developer EXFIT, this sports and exercise game has been designed around five key points that will “help motivate and maintain your training.” Those are:
- 10 Minutes a Day, 3 Days a Week: Fitness Circuit utilises Super Circuit Training, a workout method that alternates aerobic and strength-building exercises to burn calories efficiently, increase endurance, and improve muscle strength in a short period of time. This method is designed to have a high training effect, so you won’t need to play every day. Complete a standard workout session in just 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week. Exercise effects and results will vary per individual.
- Workout Anytime, Anywhere: Fitness Circuit doesn’t require anything more than a little space to move and Joy-Con controllers. No need for extra equipment or busy gyms.
- Circuit Training for Every Body: Anyone can play. Fitness Circuit offers training that is tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
- Fun Routines: Simply match the workout prompts, to help your on-screen Runner through a flashy and entertaining performance. It’s fun to play and watch.
- Play With Friends: Make it a Group Workout. Fitness Circuit supports 4-person Online Multiplayer, so you can play and compete together to make the most of your training.
Fitness Circuit will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 26th May 2023.