Nintendo Insider will use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Nintendo Insider may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Nintendo Insider (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you leave comments on the website.
2. Nintendo Insider may also record which parts of the website you are interested in, as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy.
3. Nintendo Insider will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
4. If you believe Nintendo Insider has information about you that you do not wish us to have or that is incorrect, please contact us and we shall correct or remove the data at your request.
1. Nintendo Insider uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
2. If you don’t disable ‘Cookies,’ Nintendo Insider will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the Content submission forms, such as when you post a comment, so that you can use the website in a less time-consuming manner.