Nintendo Universe are proud to unveil our latest competition!
This time we have five copies of Tekken: Blood Vengeance on DVD, courtesy of Manga Entertainment, and a stunning selection of Soul Calibur V and Tekken: Blood Vengeance posters that you can see below, courtesy of Namco Bandai, up for grabs.
Tekken: Blood Vengeance is a 3D computer-animated film, produced by Digital Frontier and directed by Youichi Mouri, which covers the history and legacy of the popular fighting series’ universe.
Digital Frontier previously created the Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 opening cinematics, as well as two feature movies: Appleseed and Resident Evil: Degenration.
Dai Sato, whose credits include Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell, has penned its script, with Lorelei and Evangelion’s Shinji Higuchi responsible for storyboard work. Yoshinari Mizushima, head of the art and graphics department at Namco Bandai was also involved in the project.
To win, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly!
What is the name of the Tekken series’ fighting tournament?
a) King of the Iron Fist Tournament
b) Queen of the Firm Slap Tournament
c) Prince of the Glove Whip Tournament
Once you’ve worked it out, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Tekken: Blood Vengeance Competition’ and we’ll be in touch with the winner after the competition closes. Best of luck to you all!
Also, to keep up with the latest Nintendo news you can follow us on Twitter!
Competition rules are as follows:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Universe may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Friday 10th February 2012.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Monday 13th February 2012, Nintendo Universe reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also provided the correct answer.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, email addresses used in regards of the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants email addresses will be deleted.
Competition as featured on:
Alex Seedhouse+ Alex's early adoration for Nintendo began with a Yellow Game Boy and a copy of Donkey Kong Land. This developed over the years, later peaking when he hid in his room to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one Christmas. Nowadays, his enthusiasm is shared through Nintendo Insider, a place in which he can document his thoughts regarding the big N.