Nintendo have today further detailed additional dates for gamers to check out the prowess of the Nintendo 3DS ahead of its March 25th launch date and beyond, encompassing locations across the breadth of the United Kingdom.
Such news was announced through the official Nintendo 3DS UK fan page on Facebook. The full list, and details of specific location, are as follows:
* February 22nd – 28th; St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
* March 1st – 7th; Williamson Square, Liverpool,
* March 3rd – 6th; MetroCentre (Exhibition Square) Gateshead, Newcastle,
* March 8th – 14th; Old Market Square, Nottingham,
* March 10th – 13th; Westfield (South Atrium), London,
* March 15th – 21st; The Forum, Norwich,
* March 17th – 20th; Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock,
* March 17th – 20th; Cabot Circus (Site G), Bristol,
* March 24th – 27th; Westfield (Centre Management Suite), Derby,
* March 29th – April 3rd; Armada Way Piazza (City Centre), Plymouth,
* March 31 – April 3rd; WestQuay, Southampton.
Alex Seedhouse+ Alex's early adoration for Nintendo began with a Yellow Game Boy and a copy of Donkey Kong Land. This developed over the years, later peaking when he hid in his room to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one Christmas. Nowadays, his enthusiasm is shared through Nintendo Insider, a place in which he can document his thoughts regarding the big N.